Information You Provide
Your privacy is important to Suzi Tyler, Rapid-Health. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and personal clients. This privacy statement sets of how we will treat your personal information.
Rapid-Health collects information from you through:
Any information you provide on the Contact Form/Intake form and Breakthrough Questions online and in person.
Information relating to any transaction carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including the purchases you make of our services and the Rapid-Health Services that you use.
Requests or questions you submit via forms, emails or text messaging.
Your communications and dealings with us.
Your participation in Rapid-Health questionnaires, quizzes or research studies.
Requests for client support and assistance.
Information from and about you. The types of information we collect will depend upon the services you use, how you use them and what information you provide. The types of data we may collect directly from you may include:- Name, address, telephone number, email address, age, date of birth, marital status, number of children, any specific health concerns now, the current problem, issue, challenge, result you are looking for.
Using Personal Data
We may use your personal data to:
- Make contact with you regarding your specific query.
- Send to you goods purchased via the website and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general non-marketing communications.
- Deal with enquiries made by you to Suzi Tyler Rapid-Health.
- Log-in details and password, if you create a rapid-health account - With your permission, calendar information stored on your mobile device - Any email requests or questions submitted to us - Demographic information such as your gender - User-generated content you post in public on the Rapid-Health blog.
Personal Data Security Suzi Tyler Rapid-Health will store all the personal data you provide on its secure servers at Wix.com. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology at Stripe.com.
You are responsible for keeping your user details confidential.