CALL SUZI for a chat +44(0)7836 635233 ALL SESSIONS WILL BE ONLINE – ZOOM, FACETIME or SKYPE in the comfort of your own home.
FERTILITY2BIRTH Certified Practitioner. Hypnobirthing is a refreshing alternative to experience a joyful anticipation of birth and parenting.
Hypnobirthing does not place you in a trance or in a sleep, rather you’ll be able to chat and be in good spirits – totally relaxed, but fully in control. You will always be aware of what is happening to you and around you. Just imagine welcoming each surge! Feeling peaceful…relaxing…and even smiling as your baby comes closer to you!
Hypnobirthing does not mean no medical interventions. It is about learning how and when to use self-hypnosis, how to best prepare for your new arrival, learning about what you want and what is actually available in your area.
Can you imagine creating a truly magical time to deeply value and appreciate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Is the course just for Mum? The Hypnobirthing Course is designed for the birthing Mum and her birth partner. Often the birth partner is the father of the baby but many have a friend, parent or doula. Certain parts of the course require practice at home. This practice creates intimate time between you as a couple and many clients feel that this enables your birthing partner to become a central part of the birthing process, helping you to stay calm and focused. Imagine how close they can feel to you and the baby being an active part of the birthing process.
2. Who should do the HypnoBirth course? EVERYONE. We cannot think of anyone who would not benefit from taking the HypnoBirth course. It is educational, informative, empowering, enjoyable and achieves great results. Each course will be tailored to suit each individual. It is a tried and tested certified training with over ten years of experience.
3. Will this course help relieve anxiety? Definitely. Hypnobirthing re-establishes the body-mind connection by teaching you how to master your fears and physical pain. Everyone achieves great results.
4. I don’t understand how it will help me? The programme was written by a hypnotherapist, staff from busy maternity units, an experienced midwife and a surgeon’s assistant. The Fertility2Birth training is updated and refined every year with new science. It is therefore of HUGE value to pregnant couples. You will have the Powerful skill of self- hypnosis when giving birth to remain calm, confident and in control of your choices. Hypnosis also helps with pain relief and a quicker delivery. “Women with severe fear of childbirth experienced significantly more labour pain than women without severe fear of childbirth” (Junge, 2018).
Hypnobirthing combines well with NLP Life Skills to enhance and improve every area of your life: self empowerment, healthy habits, relationship happiness, deeper connection with partner, inner calm, self confidence.
5. What if it doesn’t work, will I have wasted my money? Suzi’s Hypno-birthing course is about preparing for your baby in the best way possible. Some choose to take the course because they would prefer the least amount of medical intervention. However many couples just want to be as prepared as possible. The majority of couples that do the course have births requiring no medical intervention and pain relief, however some have had a little intervention. In these cases the couples have said they are so glad they did the course as it allowed them to remain calm, relaxed and in control whilst there was a lot of drama going on around them.
6. How can Fertility2Birth Hypnobirthing Course work for me? The Suzi’s HypnoBirthing course IS SO MUCH MORE THAN pain reduction. This course will prepare you to enjoy and value being a mum.
CALL OR MESSAGE SUZI FOR A FREE DISCOVERY SESSION +44(0)7836 635233 – BESPOKE VIDEO SESSIONS in the comfort of your own home.