There are SO MANY WAYS to motivate yourself, but the simple TRUTH is, we ALL LOVE A REWARD. Make rewards simple, good for you and exciting. It is natural to desire pleasure so make your ‘self talk’ SUPER ENCOURAGING to create MOTIVATING, FUN & EXCITING pictures in your MIND.
CLARIFY Initially and MOST IMPORTANTLY clarify WHY it is important to YOU and what you believe it will do for you, bring you or make you feel when you achieve it? What ‘pain’ will go away or what pain will you continue to suffer if you do nothing? Quality Questions discover what is MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU. They uncover key insights that drive you to succeed. Sometimes these questions flag up ‘limiting beliefs’ which subconsciously power our potential or keep us stuck with self sabotage. Luckily, you can change ‘false or outdated’ beliefs with techniques such as NLP, EFT and HYPNOTHERAPY. If you don’t know how to use these techniques, get in touch I would be happy to advise you.
- MEASURE – There is a saying: ‘what is not measured cannot be achieved’. Decide upon a measurable result with a realistic and ideal time frame.
- THE POWER OF NOW Take the very first baby step – JUST DO IT!
- COMMIT That means quitting excuses and reasons why you can’t. IMPROVE your MINDSET by asking QUALITY QUESTIONS. “Why is this possible?”, “How can I succeed?”, “How am I capable?’, ‘How am I calm?”
- REWARDS Create some simple rewards, such as saving your favourite coffee until after your morning workout.
- Journal your Results – it will help to keep you motivated and on track.
- ACCOUNTABILITY Pull in a Buddy or Coach because it has been measurably proven to IMPROVE RESULTS.
- THE POWER OF NOW Having clarified your measurable goal with time frame, THE SECRET IS TO NOW LET GO OF ANY OUTCOME. GIVE ALL YOUR FOCUS and ENERGY to the HERE and NOW.
For further help, get in touch with Suzi for a FREE Discovery Session. +447836635233, or email email@example.com