How to CREATE & ENJOY Greater Confidence
What do YOU want to experience, create, improve, remove or change? Getting to know who you are and what is most important to you is vital to improving your confidence.
1. Create a Peak Performance Morning Ritual that will develop a habit that improves your confidence. For example, this year I began a 15 mins every morning yoga challenge. It has been so worthwhile for so many reasons, improving my mood, body strength and tone and energy significantly.
2. Do one thing every day that challenges you out of your comfort zone. Each baby step moves you in the right direction and experience builds confidence.
3. Clarify what is important to you and why. Clarifying your ‘WHYS’ is a necessary step to discovering what motivates you.
4. Set EASY goals and STRETCH goals that align with your greater vision and motivators. It doesn’t matter what others think, listen to what you feel is right for you.
5. Create a system of positive rewards for any progress and achievement.
6. Now that you are clear about what excites and motivates you, you can explore and acquire the necessary skills to move forward positively.
7. Clarify your strengths and weaknesses. Accept whatever you cannot change and create a plan to improve what you can. Allow yourself to learn from mistakes and to be imperfect. Let go of too much pressure.
8. Sometimes it is necessary to make sacrifices short term to secure longer term success.
9. When you are thinking, acting and feeling in line with your highest values, you will be living your TRUTH and will therefore NATURALLY FEEL Greater Confidence.
So in summary, clarify what YOU want to create to enjoy greater confidence. Push yourself out of your comfort zone and get some experience. Confidence comes with taking action. Enjoy!