5 Reasons to Stress Less
Mindfulness is the latest skill to combat stress, that helps you to become more aware, to make sure you don’t let stressful thoughts run away with you.
1. Relaxing boosts your memory and helps you to make better decisions. Studies have shown that prolonged stress kills brain cells in the hippocampus, impairing memory and decisions. Stress is now found to increase proteins in the brain linked to Alzheimers.
2. Relaxing eases acne. It’s a vicious cycle: You’re stressed about that presentation at work, so you break out, and then you’re stressed about the breakout! Stress increases sebum that can clog the pores in acne prone skin.
3. Relaxing keeps you safe from depression. The prolonged presence of the stress hormone cortisol can reduce levels of serotonin and dopamine triggering depression.
For tuition on Stress relief and Stress Management, book a private session to begin a relaxation practice that suits your personality and lifestyle: EFT, Meditation, Mindfulness activities and Relaxation recordings.
4. Relaxation improves your mood and relationship happiness. You will feel less snappy, more chilled and in control of your choices with greater ease.
5. Stress makes you fat around your tummy. Stress causes your body to produce cortisol which gets converted into fat if you do not exercise it off.
If you are needing some stress relief and stress management help, get in touch. Suzi sees private clients one-to-one in Kent and London W1.
Call Suzi on 07836 635233 or email: email@example.com