Fast track your Results
Unlock your health potential. Accomplish what would normally take weeks, months or even years to achieve.
Detox Your Life: When you clean your house, car, or declutter your environment, have you ever noticed a sudden boost of energy becomes available? It is the same with your health. Clearing clutter in the form of hidden conflicts, emotional stress and sabotaging behaviour, will reward you with an abundance of extra energy and enthusiasm. If you long to move forward with positivity and optimism, a sense of achievement and satisfaction; make space for something new to arrive.
"I have started on a Vibrant Energy Weightloss Programme by Suzi Tyler, Rapid-Health and after one week of 'plant based eating' I've lost 10lbs!' Her emphasis is on moving towards eating an 80% live enzyme rich, plant based diet with the remaining 20% can be whatever I choose. Suzi tailored the programme to suit my freedom value, she used a technique to change how I felt about foods I craved. I didn't want to feel deprived so she gave me recipes of energy boosting delicious alternatives to re-train my preferences." The bespoke hypnosis I created for Christine contains techniques to condition and motivate her to prefer to only eat natural food; to feel full quickly and to feel empowered and elated as she refuses junk food. Christine, Westgate, Kent.
"Thank you for helping me to lose 2 stone in weight. I am still exercising, saying no to all the chocolates that get handed round on the ward and totally loving my new improved life." Jill, Westgate.
If you require support to negotiate a vegan, vegetarian or live, plant based food diet, get in touch to discuss how Suzi can help you emotionally, physically and mentally.
Quit Smoking Programme: If you are 100% certain that you are ready to become a HAPPY NON SMOKER, but need help to make this change permanent, get in touch now: FREE CHAT with Suzi 07836 635233
"Thank you so much for your help, I definately am a NON SMOKER and a happy healthy person who can now play with the grandchildren" Barbara May, Westgate-on-Sea, Kent.
"I am a healthy, happy, grateful NON SMOKER!!! thank you, I haven't even wanted one. I met Suzi 3 months ago, we discussed becoming a non smoker and since my visit I have not had one cigarette. I fully recommend Suzi as I now vision things in a completely different light." Laura Caswell, Margate, Kent.
Deep Peaceful Sleep: Sleep issues can begin with a stressful period at work, a relationship issue or loss. Perfectionism, time pressures, feeling out of your depth with deadlines looming. Worrying about underperforming because of lack of sleep soon becomes a vicious cycle because worry keeps you awake.
"Morning Suzi....I slept for 7 hours last night uninterrupted...the weird and wonderful thing was I went to bed knowing I would sleep...thank you. The best thing was I fell asleep I imagine within at the most 5 minutes." Alison Oidea, Whitstable, Kent.
Emotionally charged health issues such as acne, IBS, candida, leaky gut, inflammation and auto immune disorders can all be successfully improved with the latest hypnotic processes. Removing fear, negative beliefs and stressful emotions around a health issue allows the body to heal naturally. Life threatening health issues such as cancer can be helped by clearing suppressed hatred, grievances, old hurts and guilt that interfere with the body's natural healing processes. If you research spontaneous healings and full recoveries, the ONE thing they ALL have in common is a clear, positively focused mindset and emotions.
If you are wanting a breakthrough session to kick start your results, or require a set of sessions, get in touch with Suzi to discuss how best to proceed. You can book your breakthrough at Birchington, Whitstable or Witherdens Hall Retreat, Wingham, Harley Street, London W1 or Video Skype. Call Suzi on 07836 635233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org