How to Feel More Confident
I am not talking about a fake confident veneer, just a natural confidence that feels real for you. Aside from confidence feeling pleasurable, it is also very attractive.
1. When you let go of comparing yourself unfavourably to others…you will instantly feel happier and more confident.
2. If you focus too much on yourself, it can make you overly self conscious. I am suggesting you accept whatever you cannot change and just get on with enjoying life.
3. Just a friendly smile and a few thoughtful acts of kindness will increase your confidence.
4. Looking for ways you can provide better service or quality for your clients, family or friends will improve how you feel about yourself.
5. Sometimes it is necessary to make sacrifices short term to secure the long term success.
6. Deciding not to think and speak all the negatives of your day…week….life will improve your confidence. Most people prefer to be around positive people because their energy is energising.
7. Do things for others because you want to – not because you need their approval. This shift in deliberate focus will have a massive impact on your ability to feel confident.
8. “Confidence inspires confidence. Confidence arises out of a congruency with action towards one’s highest values. If you are thinking, acting and feeling in line with your highest values, you will be inspired and present yourself with confidence. This one thing is the most attractive quality in a person.” -John Demartini
What is your deepest desire for your life & career? What is your biggest challenge or block to achieving it? If you want to fast track your confidence Contact Suzi for a FREE 20 MINUTE consultation
Call Suzi on 07836 635233 Confidence Coaching & Hypnotherapy in Birchington-on-Sea, Whitstable, Kent and London W1.