If you are interested in booking onto a mindfulness training, get in touch. Private one-to-one and Group Sessions available.
Category: Anxiety relief in Kent
HOW CAN MINDFULNESS THERAPY HELP SOMEONE WITH ANXIETY?
1. Mindfulness is an approach that can unlock the mind and body’s potential.
2. Anxiety sufferers are caught up in a stream of thought without space. There is a constant vigilance and fearing a ‘perceived’ threat. Perceived pressures and fears that have not yet happened and might never happen.
3. Mindfulness can be combined with transformational skills that enhance performance on every level: health, relationships, career, personal empowerment and fulfilment.
4. When you approach a mindfulness practice with a fresh and curious mind, you are training your mind to value simple things. An attitude of gratitude with an optimistic, well-trained mind, has no time for anxiety and fear.
5. When you include mindfulness ‘quality YOU TIME’ – you will discover what it is to feel really ALIVE.
New classes beginning January 2019. Birchington-on-Sea +44(0)7836 635233