Vibrant Energy Lifestyle
Choose one of your favourite tips to energise your life:
1. Declutter your mind by listing three things you plan to achieve the following day. Everything else, list under the headings ‘ To Delegate’ or ‘Universe’.
2. Breakthrough procrastination by breaking down large projects into small manageable parts and associating pleasure with anything you don’t want to do.
3. Get very clear about why you want to do something because these are your motivators. To avoid inner conflict, make sure your desires are aligned with your values and beliefs.
4. Only have three tasks on your to-do list to inspire a feeling of ease and look forward to the satisfaction of achievement/accomplishment of finishing and completing these three tasks.
5. Buy a present for someone (it can be anything little) and really savour the GIVING. Science has proven white blood cells increase when you give – so giving really is receiving with a boosted immune system for YOU too!
6. Take more oxygen into your whole body by breathing deeper into your diaphram instead of shallow breathing into your chest. Oxygen is energy – so BREATH mindfully and deeply. Accompany your breathing with some stretching or other exercise and you will be giving yourself a boost of endorphins that will give you that vibrant energy lifestyle!
7. Go for a ‘mindful’ walk – which means leaving your worries behind. Each step you take can be mindful, deliberate and free.
8. Release stress by deliberately caring more about your energy and less about perfection. You can reach for excellence when your energy is lined up with food feelings. If you are feeling conflicted or overwhelmed, get help with short cut strategies to release stress, fatigue and increase vibrant energy. In addition, make sure you are eating a selection of fruits, vegetables and superfoods, as well as a few of your favourite treats. If you are looking for easier ways to create a healthier, happier more fulfilled you – find out how by calling Suzi on 07836 635233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.