A successful Day
A successful day requires planning and a good night sleep will set you up for your vibrant energy lifestyle. If you start your day with purpose and clarity, you will feel focused and efficient. The busier you are, the more you will need to micro-manage your time to maximise efficiency.
1. Write down your tasks the night before and spend the last 20 mins before bedtime doing something calm & enjoyable.
2. Number your tasks in order of priority. If you have a large task, break it down.
3. Choose three tasks you want to focus on the next day.
4. If distractions occur, factor them into your time plan next time, or consider what you can do to minimise them.
5. Aim for excellence, not perfection.
Make sure you factor in a day off to smell the roses.
Actively search for ways to enjoy moment by moment, because happy feelings increase deeper levels of satisfaction and… a successful day.